Price It Right and Still Keep the Seller Happy 1pm (3 CE hours)
Date: June 12, 2019
Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Register: Click Here to Register
- Identify how sellers price their property.
- Identify how buyers price property they wish to purchase.
- List the resources seller and buyers use
- Discuss how most licensees present a CMA to a seller.
- Identify the resources that the licensee uses to understand correct pricing in the marketplace– the big picture point of view.
- Discuss positioning vs. pricing
- Evaluate who should determine the list price and how the licensee can assist them in making this decision and allow them to more easily accept the current market price for their property.
- Demonstrate how to use big picture data to help the seller in pricing their property.
- Identify how to combine the big picture point of view with the data about a specific market and property.
- Formulate a comparative market analysis.
- Demonstrate how to use weighted averaging and absorption rate
- List the components of a working relationship among lenders, appraisers, and sales agents
Go Back |