Learn to Use Flood Exposure Maps for Your Community -Webinar
NOAA Office for Coastal Management conducts quarterly webinars on Using Flood Exposure Maps (https://coast.noaa.gov/digitalcoast/training/flood-exposure.html). The next webinar is scheduled for Tuesday, July 16, at 12:00 CDT. Please join the webinar if you are interested.
- What: A live, online interview with a guest speaker who has experience using flood maps to engage stakeholders
- When: Tuesday, July 16 12:00-1:00 CDT
- How: Registration link: http://noaacsc.adobeconnect.com/ufem_july2019/event/registration.html
- Guest Speaker: Alex Rosen, Floodplain Management Specialist, Washington Department of Ecology will discuss tips and lessons learned about using maps to share information with and gather data from stakeholder groups (he's got some great insights!)
- Target audience: Planners, emergency managers, city officials, community activists, those with coastal commercial and industry interests
- Certification: Participants who are AICP members can now obtain 1 Certification Maintenance (CM) credit.