Membership in Baldwin REALTORS® is held by individuals, not companies. Membership benefits therefore cannot be transferred to other individuals within the same company or public agency.
• Once your license has gone active under a member office you have 15 business days to join the association.
• All Forms must be filled out in their entirety and signed by your Broker.
• All fees and dues are NON-REFUNDABLE and must be paid before Membership will be granted or renewed. • Secondary and MLS Only Membership applications must include a letter of good standing from your Primary Board of Association Membership.
• All information is for National, State and Local Association use.
*If you join after Annual Dues and MLS Billing is posted, you will pay the current year prorated amount plus Annual Renewal amount.
7 Steps of an application being submitted
1. Read and complete this application fully with your Broker’s signature and initials on page 6.
2. Please complete page 7 with payment information or mail your checks to the address above.
3. You can submit your application by email, mail, or walk in.
4. Once your application is received please allow 24 – 48 business hours to receive your Paragon Online Training Course via email.
5. Once the Online Training Course is completed please return all 8 certificates to email@example.com.
6. Once the certificates are returned, we will email you your MLS login information.
7. If you are a Primary member, please register for New Member Orientation within 90 days of the date you join. New Member Orientation FAQs