Commercial Real Estate along the Eastern Shore of Alabama
When thinking about moving your current business or starting a new one, the term “location is everything” comes into play. Purchasing commercial real estate in Alabama’s Eastern Shore area can offer you and your business a wide range of advantages. At Baldwin REALTORS®, we proudly serve business owners in the Mobile and Baldwin County areas with excellent commercial real estate properties.
Advantages of Buying Commercial Real Estate in Baldwin & Mobile Counties
When trying to decide whether you should move your current business to Baldwin or Mobile County, it’s important to keep in mind some of the advantages these wonderful areas provide, including:
- Growth: Baldwin County is home to four of the five fastest-growing cities in the state of Alabama: Foley, Fairhope, Daphne, and Gulf Shores. However, that doesn’t mean this area has lost its small-town charm or Southern hospitality. This bodes well for your business, as population growth calculates to more potential customers for your business.
- Low cost of living: Based on the national average, Baldwin County is 3.8% lower than the average cost of living in the United States.
- Alabama Gulf Coast: Also known as the Little Unknown Gem of the South and Paradise Island, Gulf Shores and Orange Beach are visited each year by tens of thousands of tourists. The 32 miles of white sandy beaches and gorgeous water bring nature and beauty to one place. As so many tourists flock to this area, your business will be able to take advantage of the rapid spike in visitors.
- A pleasant mix of country and city living: Baldwin County is the largest county in Alabama and is comprised of 2,027 square miles. Although there are six predominant cities and several smaller towns, there is still a great deal of undeveloped farmland and available, rural areas.
- Tax-friendly: Alabama is widely regarded as one of the most tax-friendly states in the country, home to the second-lowest property taxes in the U.S.
- Climate: During the warm season which lasts from May to September, the average temperature is 87 degrees. The cold season, from November to March, has an average temperature of 67 degrees. With beautiful weather all year round, your business can stay flourishing and busy with customers.
- Excellent school systems: Both test scores and high school graduation rates are above the national average. Mobile County also boasts several highly rated private schools.
Different Types of Commercial Listings We Offer
With every business being different, it’s important to understand there are different types of commercial real estate properties to select from. Knowing this can better help you select the right listing for you. We offer a wide range of listing types for every business industry. Our selection of commercial real estate listing types includes:
Learn More about Our Commercial Real Estate Properties
Home to beautiful weather, amazing beaches to attract plenty of tourists, and some of the fastest-growing cities in the state of Alabama, Baldwin and Mobile Counties are perfect destinations for your business. Baldwin REALTORS® is proud to serve the Eastern Shore area, providing excellent commercial real estate properties for every type of business. Contact us today to learn more about our listings.